- Instructors/Adjunct/Faculty members who currently teach a course at one of the WRLC Partnering Institutions are eligible to participate in this program.
- Eligible participants are recommended to attend a live WRLC OER Workshop OR watch a previously recorded workshop (See below for an example).
- Eligible participants will be invited to engage with an open textbook in their discipline from the Open Textbook Library (OTL)
- Eligible participants will write a professional review of the open textbook in alignment with the OTL Review Criteria.
- Reviews must be submitted to the Open Textbook Library by the assigned deadline.
- Reviewers will be compensated with a one-time $200 stipend which will be dispersed by WRLC after the required forms have been submitted.